Wednesday 14 March 2012

The troubles of oily skin

Now I have always had really bad oily skin and I feel as though I've tried every product under sun from blotting powder to every oil free product possible and nothings seemed to of worked so far. So I decided to do some research and I came across the seaweed range from body shop which claims to balance out the skin and get rid of oily areas. So fingers crossed this range works for me, i'll keep you guys updated.



A few other bits and bobs i got, one being my free grapfruit shower gel, £1 duo body butter edge control and a slick brush.

    
Seaweed gift set £25.00:
Purifying facial cleanser
Clarifying toner
Mattifying day cream
Clarifying night treatment





                                                                         Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment